WORK AT EDEN VILLAGE CAMP 2018!
Do you love having fun? Are you into farming and the local, organic food movement? Are you into love? Being a Jewish mentor? Nature, art, survival skills, singing, sports, hanging with kids, homestead skills-ing, goating, and having the best summer of your life? Then have we got a place for you!
A few things to know right off the bat!
- Must be entering 12th grade or higher to be a paid staff member. Rising 11th graders are eligible for our Anafim Quest Program.
- Intensive staff training/bonding is from June 17 to June 24. Camp is from June 25 to August 19. All staff must be committed to the full period and experience.
- This is an intense job focused on children with long hours and limited privacy. It is a fully communal experience where we impact the world and children’s lives in a big way. Join us!
Our staff are expected to embrace and practice these staff tenets of Eden Village Camp:
- Be a hero! Provide our campers with hope wherever they need it! Simply being at camp this summer does not make you a hero; it is a choice you will have to make on a daily and hourly basis.
- Practice awareness at all times, not only of ourselves and our actions, but of safety, punctuality, campers’ energy level, and our campers’ and coworker’s needs.
- Practice clean communication. If you have a problem with someone, you go directly to that person and share what happened, how you’re feeling and what you’re wanting.
We’re hiring for Summer 2018!
Kitchen Staff Maintenance
|Tribe Leaders (Unit Heads)|
|Lev Squad (Camper Care Team)|
|Assistant Program Director|
|Culinary Arts Educator|
|Survival Skills Specialists|
|Dining Hall Manager|
Summer 2018 Counselor and Specialist Salary Information
|Age as of June 15, 2018||Base Salary|
|Years on Staff||Returner Bonus|
| 17 years old and
did Anafim for 5+ weeks
Think this could be you?
YES! We knew it!
Apply here for Summer Staff 2018!
**International Staff** If you are not a US citizen, you can still apply for a position at Eden Village. You do not need to apply through a staffing agency. If you are hired to work at camp, we will work with an agency to get you your visa for the Summer.
All staff receive: on-site housing; three organic, made-from-scratch meals a day; access to Wifi and staff computers; laundry service; worker’s compensation insurance.
Eden Village Camp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.