6 Day Specialty Immersion
Choose your focus: Culinary Arts, Farming, or Herbalism!
Dear friends entering 7th – 11th grade!
Come to Eden Village Aug. 14 – 19 to dive into a favorite specialty area!
The choices are Culinary Arts, Herbalism, or Organic Farming. You’ll work on projects and emerge with empowering new skills, products to take home, and deepened connection with your peers and mentors.
Choose your top 2 specialty choices upon registering. We’ll try to match you with the first choice, and will let you know in advance.
Daily Structure: Spend 2 morning hours and 3 afternoon hours working on your projects with the expert teachers you know and love, while also enjoying camp favorites like Schmooze, Share, campfire song sessions, free swim…
- SAVOR your organic, gourmet, seasonal whole-foods creations!
- BRING HOME your own organic delicacies like cheeses, challah, jam, pickles, sprouts…!
- BECOME EXPERT with knife skills, cooking techniques, menu planning, dietary theories, and feeding large groups!
- MAKE a recipe book!
- Work with Baruch to MAKE YOUR OWN MED KIT to treat common ailments! Poultices, tinctures, salves, syrups, balms….!
- Take home teas from our Tea Garden!
- Make a recipe book!
- Walk and milk the goats, feed the chickens and collect eggs, learn beekeeping!
- PRODUCE FOOD through tilling, planting & harvesting… and come home with your PERSONAL FARM BOX to grow food almost anywhere!
- Get handy with farm tools, season extension, soil science and permaculture principles!
- Mashgiach 101 – how to oversee a Jewish farm-to-table organization!
The 6 Day Specialty Immersion runs concurrrently with our 6 Day Exploration session. Drop-off is on August 14 and pick up is on August 19.
The Specialty Immersion builds on our core camp curriculum and skill development. We’ve designed this program specifically for older campers who are eager to immerse themselves in their favorite camp program. For this reason, this camp session is only avaiable to 7th – 11th grade campers who have completed a 3-or-more-week session here by the end of this summer.
The cost of the Speciality Immersion is $1,150.
Ready to Register?
Registration for the Specialty Immersion is through the Camp in Touch account you already use to manage your camper’s summer camp registration. Just click here to login to your account register for another session.