Our 248-acre campus rests along Canopus Creek and is nestled among lush forest hills of Fahnestock State Park in the Hudson Valley of New York.
Eden Village Camp is located just 50 miles north of New York City, 60 miles northeast of Metro-West New Jersey, and six miles from Cold Spring, NY, which borders the Hudson River and has a MetroNorth train station. La Guardia, JFK, and Newark International Airports are each 1.5 hours away.
- Eat 100% consciously sourced and genuinely fresh food in our kosher dining hall!
- Build confidence and teamwork on our climbing wall and low ropes course!
- Sing, dance, and share your imagination in the outdoor amphitheater, music room, theatre, and all over camp!
- Enjoy comfortable bunks with electricity, hot & cold water, fans, and plumbing!
- Craft teas, tinctures, saves, soaps, and so much more in our herbal apothecary!
- Farm, harvest, and care for goats, chickens and even bees in our farm, orchard, gardens, and free-range animal pens!
- Boat in canoes, rowboats, and kayaks, and stand-up paddleboard in our private lake!
- Hike the paved lake trail and woods trails, and connect to the famed Appalachian Trail!
- Free swim and instructional swim in our outdoor pool!
- Play on soccer, frisbee, and quidditch fields, basketball and tennis courts, baseball batting cages and our archery range!
Our site is beautifully nestled against the Russian River with amazing facilities