Please note that all campers (and staff) will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for Summer 2022.
Scroll through to view our session offerings or click a specific section listed below to advance:
3rd – 9th Grades
June 28 – July 31
Entering 3rd-11th grades
aug 2 – Aug 21
Entering 3rd-9th grades
June 28 – july 10
Entering 3rd-6th grades
july 12 – July 31
Entering 3rd-6th grades
Full Summer Journey
june 28 – Aug 21
Entering 3rd-9th grades
10th – 12th Grades
10th & 11th Grade Programs
Malchut: Teen Food & Farm Experience
june 28 – july 31
Entering 10th & 11th grade
malchut @ camp
Be a part of Malchut! The teen-centered, freedom-oriented, community-based program to take the magic of being an Eden Village camper to the next level. Join your cohort of 10th and 11th graders in living your Eden Village values through cooking communal farm-to-table meals, exploring new teen-only chugim, stepping into leadership roles, enjoying extended free time, and building a vibrant Jewish community together. Malchut isn’t just another summer at camp – it’s the FINAL-wild-adventurous-joyful-grounding-culmination-of-all-your-summers-at-camp summer.
Food & Forest Adirondack Adventure
aug 2 – aug 14
Entering 10th & 11th grade
Truly unplug and tap into your true self this summer in the Adirondack backcountry.
Paddle, hike, and adventure through the Adirondacks as you practice your new survival skills, learn about backcountry cooking, test your limits, and learn to rely on yourself and your community. Step up to the challenge and find yourself, community, the power of the wilderness, and so much more!
This trip will start at Eden Village Camp with 3 days of preparation before taking a bus up to the Adirondacks for 10 days of canoeing including a day of rest amongst the trees for Shabbat.
THIS TRIP IS 2 WEEKS ONLY.
This is a strenuous trip. Please contact camp if you are unsure if your camper will be able to participate.
Teen Food, Farm, & Forest Journey
July Session + adirondacks
june 28 – aug 14
Entering 10th & 11th grade
Eden Israel Experience
July 3 - July 24
Come explore Israel the Eden Village way – with kindness, love, spirituality and adventure! We will be joyfully dancing and drumming and eating and farming our way across the country, connecting with the land, its diverse peoples, ourselves and our ancient roots with hearts wide open.
Join us on a trip like no other!
Entering 11th grade
$5,250 (*after RootOne voucher)
*Full cost of the trip is $8,250. Most teens are eligible to apply to RootOne for a $3,000 voucher. A link to apply will be emailed to you after you sign-up. The RootOne voucher requires pre- and post-trip activities and participation in the program is voluntary and not required.
General week-by-week itinerary
Itinerary subject to change
Week 1: Food Rooted in History
Learn sheep shepherding in the foothills; pick and press olives with Jewish and Arab women in the Galilee; explore innovative food technologies; experience interfaith cooperation and food foraging in the Nekofa Valley
Week 2: Ancient and Modern Cities
Spend shabbat in mystical Tzfat and visit an ancient mikvah; explore the cultural quarters in Jerusalem’s old city; visit the shuk and the Western Wall; explore Tel Aviv
Week 3: Diverse Communities
Spend shabbat in Jerusalem; meet Israelis and Palestinians engaged in peace work; visit Yad Vashem; swim in the Dead Sea; explore the Negev’s diverse agricultural community: Bedouin desert farming, eco-kibbutz and interfaith environmental research, vegetable, meat, and dairy production
Where will we be sleeping?
We will be staying at Kibbutz hotels, hostels and hotels. We will have one overnight camping journey as well.
Will we have any free time?Yes, in each city campers will have a couple of hours to explore within boundaries. We will hand out spending money to get lunch in a couple of these cities as well.
Are flights included?
Yes! We’ll be booking group tickets and they’re included in the cost of the program.
Are we going to be at camp at all?
No. We’ll be meeting up and leaving directly from JFK Airport.
How many teens will be on the trip?
About 20-25 teens.
What is your refund policy for the Israel Trip?
If the trip is canceled by Eden Village Camp due to covid or another unforeseen event, we will refund the cost of your trip minus the airline ticket which is non-refundable. If you decide to cancel for a separate reason, we are not able to provide a refund for this trip.
Are you working with a trip provider?
Yes, we’re working with Routes. They specialize in creating unique, customized trips.
All campers and staff, and anyone we interact with, will be fully vaccinated.
Can I extend my child’s stay?Yes, but it is not guaranteed. The earlier you request an extension, the more likely the airlines will be able to accommodate it.
Can my child visit family during the trip?
Due to COVID precautions, we will not have a time where teens will be able to go to visit family or friends in Israel.
Will my child be able to have their phone?
For the most part, it will be a social media and phone-free trip. We’ll be leaning into community and taking a step back from our devices. Teens will be allowed to bring their phones, and will be able to use them at very limited times throughout the trip for safety and communication.
Junior Staff – 12th Grade
June 19 - August 22
Entering 12th grade
Junior Staff work for the full staff summer of 9 weeks
Rising seniors now have the chance to become Eden Village staff! They can apply to be a junior bunk counselor, lifeguard or kitchen staff. A full summer commitment is required. All junior staff live in bunks with campers, regardless of their position.
Fill out this application to be considered for a Junior Staff position.
Check current bunk availability
Making Camp Affordable
Payment, Campership, Scholarship & Grant Information
• The Enrollment Fee is due immediately upon application.
($500 for 2-3 week sessions, $750 for 5 week sessions, $1250 for Journey Sessions)
• 50% payment is due by January 14th.
• Full payment is due by March 15th (or 15 days after receiving your financial aid award, whichever comes first).
• Payment plans are available on request.
- Our tuition is all-inclusive. There are no additional mandatory fees. Field trips, intersessions, camp shirts, and all-you-can-eat organic, homemade food are all included!
- Camp sessions start and end at 2:30 pm on Opening and Closing Days.
Eden Village Camp is committed to making camp affordable for as many young people as possible. Our goal is to make camp work for your family. Camperships (as we call financial aid) provide some assistance to families for whom payment of full tuition is not possible. The amount awarded is decided on the basis of need (as documented on the Campership Application and tax returns for all parent/guardians) as well as the availability of funds. Our Campership Committee has tried to make the process as easy, confidential, and fair as possible. Campership applications will not be considered until we have received your camper’s enrollment fee, which is fully refundable if we are not able to provide enough aid.
If this enrollment fee amount poses an obstacle, call us at 845-809-0080.
Things to Know about Financial Aid
- You must first apply for camp and pay the enrollment fee before applying for aid. If the enrollment fee poses an obstacle, please call us.
- The priority deadline for the application is December 1st. The regular deadline is March 21. All applications received after March 21 will be reviewed on a rolling basis as long as funds remain available.
- The Campership application is not an application to Eden Village Camp. You must fill out the Eden Village Camp application online, in addition to the online Campership Application.
- Your application is not complete and will not be considered until you have paid your enrollment fee and we have the most recent tax return for all parent/guardians. Please upload those documents directly into the financial aid application.
- Our goal is to notify applicants as soon as we can. For applications submitted by December 1st, we will notify applicants by January 15th. For applications submitted between December 2nd and March 22nd, we will notify you on a rolling basis, and by April 15th at the latest. After March 21, we will review applications and notify applicants on a rolling basis, unusually within three weeks.
- Any Campership applications submitted after March 21 will be considered once grants have been made to all applications received prior to the deadline.
- There is no financial aid for the 8-week Journey session.
Scholarships and Grants
One Happy Camper Grant
(Must be first-time campers and not enrolled in Jewish Day School to qualify)
Eden Village Camp is excited to participate in the One Happy Camper program, which offers $1000 to each camper who:
- Is enrolled at Eden Village for the July Aleph Session ($700) or any other session ($1000).
- Has not yet attended a Jewish overnight camp for 19 or more days, and
- Does not attend a Jewish day school.
After you register for Eden Village, sign on to onehappycamper.org and fill out the 15-minute application to receive this grant! Apply early, funds are limited.
Scholarships from External Organizations
Check with your local synagogues, Jewish Family and Children Services, Jewish Federation or other local agencies with which you are affiliated, all of which might provide assistance to your family in affording camp. Most of these scholarships and grants require you to first register for a session at Eden Village Camp.
For Russian Speaking Families
Special financial support may be available for campers from Russian speaking families. Please indicate your family’s primary language on your application and you will be considered for this award if applicable.
For Families from areas with “small” Jewish populations
Thanks to a special grant, we are able to offer scholarships and enrollment incentives for campers from areas with Jewish populations of less than 10,000. These areas include Western Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, most of Upstate New York, Princeton, Rural Connecticut, and more. We will contact you if you are eligible.
Interest Free Payment Plans
Eden Village Camp offers an interest-free payment plan payable with a valid credit card on file. Check the “payment plan” box when you register and we’ll call you to set up your plan. Most plans begin the month following your registration and end before the start of your camp program.
• For all campers who enroll by November 19th, we are offering full refunds if you cancel by March 15, 2022 or 30 days after your child’s bunk fills, whichever comes first.
• After the cancellation deadline, all fees are non-refundable.
Ready to sign up?
Awesome! The process is easy, and will take you 10 minutes or so to complete. Need any help? Please feel welcome to give us a call, and we’ll give you a hand.