We have some key changes for Summer 2021 to keep camp safe, healthy and open as we navigate the challenges of Covid.
- We’re only running two sessions: a 5-week and a 3-week. Returners and older kids are specifically encouraged to come for the 5-week session.
- This means we’ll be able to accommodate fewer campers overall, so don’t wait to reserve your spot.
- Previous caps on financial aid are lifted for the summer. We want the 5-week session to be accessible to everyone!
- All paid fees, including the enrollment fee, are refundable up until March 15, 2021 or 30 days after your child’s bunk is full, whichever comes first.
- Our gift to you: Rates are holding steady at 2020 levels.
Scroll through to view our session offerings or click a specific section listed below to advance:
3rd – 9th Grades
June 29 – aug 1
Entering 3rd-11th grades
aug 3 – Aug 22
Entering 3rd-9th grades
June 29 – july 18
Entering 3rd-5th grades
(For Campers with siblings enrolled in the July Session)
Full Summer Journey
june 29 – Aug 22
Entering 3rd-9th grades
10th – 12th Grades
10th & 11th Grade Programs
Malchut: Teen Food & Farm Experience
june 29 – aug 1
Entering 10th & 11th grade
malchut @ camp
Return home to Eden this summer! We’re building a brand new teen-centered, freedom-oriented, community-based program to take the magic of the Road Trip right back to where it all started– at camp! Join your cohort of 10th and 11th graders in living your Eden Village values through cooking communal farm-to-table meals daily, exploring new teen-only chugim, stepping into leadership roles, enjoying extended free time, and building a vibrant Jewish community together. Malchut isn’t just another summer at camp – it’s the FINAL-wild-adventurous-joyful-grounding-culmination-of-all-your-summers-at-camp summer.
Food & Forest Adirondack Adventure
aug 3 – aug 15
Entering 10th & 11th grade
Truly unplug and tap into your true self this summer in the Adirondack backcountry.
Paddle, hike, and adventure through the Adirondacks as you practice your new survival skills, learn about backcountry cooking, test your limits, and learn to rely on yourself and your community. Step up to the challenge and find yourself, community, the power of the wilderness, and so much more!
This trip will start at Eden Village Camp with 3 days of preparation before taking a bus up to the Adirondacks for 10 days of canoeing including a day of rest amongst the trees for Shabbat.
THIS TRIP IS 2 WEEKS ONLY.
This is a strenuous trip. Please contact camp if you are unsure if your camper will be able to participate.
Teen Food, Farm, & Forest Journey
July Session + adirondacks
june 29 – aug 15
Entering 10th & 11th grade
Junior Staff – 12th Grade
June 20 - August 23
Entering 12th grade
Junior Staff work for the full staff summer of 9 weeks
Rising seniors now have the chance to become Eden Village staff! They can apply to be a junior bunk counselor, lifeguard or kitchen staff. A full summer commitment is required. Fill out this application to be considered for a Junior Staff position.
Making Camp Affordable
Payment, Campership, Scholarship & Grant Information
• The Enrollment Fee is due immediately upon application.
($500 for 2-3 week sessions, $750 for 5 week sessions, $1250 for Journey Sessions)
• 50% payment is due by January 15th.
• Full payment is due by March 15th (or 15 days after receiving your financial aid award, whichever comes first).
• Payment plans are available on request.
- Our tuition is all-inclusive. There are no additional mandatory fees. Field trips, intersessions, camp shirts, and all-you-can-eat organic, homemade food are all included!
- Camp sessions start and end at 2:30 pm on Opening and Closing Days.
Eden Village Camp is committed to making camp affordable for as many young people as possible. Our goal is to make camp work for your family. Camperships (as we call financial aid) provide some assistance to families for whom payment of full tuition is not possible. The amount awarded is decided on the basis of need (as documented on the Campership Application and tax returns for all parent/guardians) as well as the availability of funds. Our Campership Committee has tried to make the process as easy, confidential, and fair as possible. Campership applications will not be considered until we have received your camper’s enrollment fee, which is fully refundable if we are not able to provide enough aid.
If this enrollment fee amount poses an obstacle, call us at 845-809-0080.
Things to Know about Financial Aid
- You must first apply for camp and pay the enrollment fee before applying for aid. If the enrollment fee poses an obstacle, please call us.
- The priority deadline for the application is December 1st. The regular deadline is March 21. All applications received after March 21 will be reviewed on a rolling basis as long as funds remain available.
- The Campership application is not an application to Eden Village Camp. You must fill out the Eden Village Camp application online, in addition to the online Campership Application.
- Your application is not complete and will not be considered until you have paid your enrollment fee and we have the most recent tax return for all parent/guardians. Please upload those documents directly into the financial aid application.
- Our goal is to notify applicants as soon as we can. For applications submitted by December 1st, we will notify applicants by January 15th. For applications submitted between December 2nd and March 22nd, we will notify you on a rolling basis, and by April 15th at the latest. After March 21, we will review applications and notify applicants on a rolling basis, unusually within three weeks.
- Any Campership applications submitted after March 21 will be considered once grants have been made to all applications received prior to the deadline.
- There is no financial aid for the 8-week Journey session.
Scholarships and Grants
One Happy Camper Grant
(Must be first-time campers and not enrolled in Jewish Day School to qualify)
Eden Village Camp is excited to participate in the One Happy Camper program, which offers $1000 to each camper who:
- Is enrolled at Eden Village for 1st Session ($700) or any other session ($1000).
- Has not yet attended a Jewish overnight camp for 19 or more days, and
- Does not attend a Jewish day school.
After you register for Eden Village, sign on to onehappycamper.org and fill out the 15-minute application to receive this grant! Apply early, funds are limited.
If you would have been a first time camper in 2020, you are still eligible in 2021. If you applied for a One Happy Camper grant in 2020, you must re-apply in 2021.
Scholarships from External Organizations
Check with your local synagogues, Jewish Family and Children Services, Jewish Federation or other local agencies with which you are affiliated, all of which might provide assistance to your family in affording camp. Most of these scholarships and grants require you to first register for a session at Eden Village Camp.
For Russian Speaking Families
Special financial support may be available for campers from Russian speaking families. Please indicate your family’s primary language on your application and you will be considered for this award if applicable.
Interest Free Payment Plans
Eden Village Camp offers an interest-free payment plan payable with a valid credit card on file. Check the “payment plan” box when you register and we’ll call you to set up your plan. Most plans begin the month following your registration and end before the start of your camp program.
• We are offering full refunds for all families who cancel by March 15, 2021 or 30 days after your child’s bunk fills, whichever comes first.
• After the cancellation deadline, all fees are non-refundable.
Ready to sign up?
Awesome! The process is easy, and will take you 10 minutes or so to complete. Need any help? Please feel welcome to give us a call, and we’ll give you a hand.